We live in a world where we have soooooo many options and multiple ways of doing things. Sometimes I’m amazed, sometimes I’m stunned and sometimes….I just have to shake my head.
Since I’ve started blogging, I’ve been curious….What do you use to write your blog?
• Pen & Paper ~ Do you like to write the old fashioned way? With a notepad and a pen in your hand. Jotting down ideas and sentences as quickly as your hand can move back and forth across the page and then type up the master piece after you’re through?
• Desktop Computer ~ Do you write at your desk. Getting all of your ideas out and then sitting and stretching in your chair every once in awhile so you don’t cramp and stiffen up. Maybe walking around the room before sitting back in your chair and starting in writing again.
• Notebook Or Netbook ~ Do you like to go to a coffee house or fast food restaurant and type out your blog post, blocking out the noise and busyness all around you, so engrossed in writing?
• Tablet ~ One of the new electronic toys to use. A handy one that stuffs easily in a purse to be able to pull out anywhere to write or from a briefcase for the same reason. Writing whenever you have a free moment from the day to day things like work and/or family life?
• A Library Computer ~ Sometimes it’s just easier and cheaper to go and blog on a library pc, you don’t have to deal with the cost of internet and you don’t have to worry about the upkeep of a pc.
Or…..could you be writing like I do. I’ll be honest….I have no desktop pc, no notebook, netbook, or laptop pc, no tablet…….I DO however have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (I’ve had it for a year and by far is my most favorite cell phone ever. It’s a awesome phone! 🙂 Although I admit to being biased since I have one and use it all the time.) I use the phone basically as a computer, but I don’t type on the built in keyboard that I use for blogging, emailing, long text conversations or writing on anything that takes longer than 5 minutes.
This handy gem is something that I wish I had bought as soon as I bought my phone a year ago. It’s sleek, light to carry, and cheap but you would know that from how terrific it works. It makes blogging so easy and fun.
So really….how do you blog?
Love those furkids! Until next time. 🙂